Appetizers & Desserts
- Fried Pork Spring Roll 2.00
- Fried Veggie Spring Roll 2.00
- Soft Pork & Shrimp Roll 2.00
- Soft Veggie & Tofu Roll 2.00
- Porkabobs* 2.00
- Shrimp Cake(Feeds 2)7.50
- Battered Fried Banana with Nutella 5.25
- Flan (My Aunt's Recipe) 5.25
A coconut vanilla custard with a homemade caramel glaze
*All soups are served with your choice of noodle, a side of bean sprouts, basil, cilantro, jalapenos, and a slice of lime*
You may add an additional topping to each soup for an extra $1.50 per item.
Pho*1 topping 7.50 / 2 toppings 9.00
The most recognizable Vietnamese dish. This is a hearty beef stock made to taste just like the owner’s mother used to make it. Choose your topping: Rare thin slices of beef, Vietnamese Beef Meatballs, Chicken, Pork, Shrimp (+1.00), Veggies or Tofu.
Broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, onions and tofu in a made-to-order vegetable broth. Can be served mild or spicy.
Sate1 topping 7.50 / 2 toppings 9.00
Mama Phan’s secret recipe. You will not find this unique sweet and spicy chicken broth anywhere else. Choose your topping: Rare thin slices of beef, Vietnamese Beef Meatballs, Chicken, Pork, Shrimp (+1.00), Veggies or Tofu.
Our Hu Tieu broth with egg noodles, sliced pork and shrimp.
HU TIEU*1 topping 7.50 / 2 toppings 9.00
Made from a hearty chicken stock, this broth is our most traditional Vietnamese dish. Choose your topping: Rare thin slices of beef, Vietnamese Beef Meatballs, Chicken, Pork, Shrimp (+1.00), Veggies or Tofu.
Our Noodle Choices
Wide and flat rice noodle, similar to fettucine
Wheat-flour egg noodle, similar to lo mein
Very thin rice noodle, similar to angel hair
MUNG BEAN NOODLE
Transparent noodle made from mung bean starch
Noodle Bowls (Bun)
Each option below is served over a bed of vermicelli rice noodles, romaine lettuce, bean sprouts, cilantro and cucumbers, and then topped with pickled carrots and crushed peanuts. Served with our house dressing, nuoc man.
Sautéed chicken and onions in lemongrass herbs.
Pork marinated with a blend of spices, and served on a skewer.
Sautéed beef strips and onions in lemongrass herbs.
Pork Fried Rolls (x2)7.50
One of our most popular appetizers, cut into thin slices.
Sautéed shrimp and onions in lemongrass herbs.
Fried Veggie Rolls (x2)7.50
The vegetarian version of our appetizer, cut into thin slices.
Tofu with vegetables9.00
Sautéed tofu strips and vegetables in lemongrass herbs.
Chicken with a Fried Roll9.50
Sautéed chicken and onions in lemongrass herbs, and topped with one sliced fried roll (pork or veggie).
Sandwiches (Banh mi) 6.00
These sandwiches are made with pickled carrots, daikon, cucumbers and cilantro, and served on a 6 inch bun. Jalapenos and pate are included upon request. Your choice of: Pulled Pork Shoulder, Pork Sausage, Chicken, or Tofu.
Salads (Goi) 7.50
These salads are made with fresh shredded cabbage, chopped basil, cilantro, pickled carrots and fresh lime juice, and then tossed with our house dressing (nuoc man). Each salad is served with an extra side of nuoc man. Your choice of: Chicken, Pork, Shrimp (+1.00), or Tofu.
All dishes are served with broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, and onions. Each dish can be made vegan upon request. Simply choose your sauce from the below choices, your noodle option (Rice Noodle, Vermicelli Noodle, Egg Noodle, Crispy Egg Noodle) and choose your topping: Chicken, Beef, Pork, Shrimp (+1.00), or Tofu.
CHOOSE YOUR SAUCE:
A flavorful hoisin-based sauce combining sweet and spicy.
A traditional soy sauce recipe.
A brown oyster sauce
A sweet sauce made using freshly minced ginger root.
A citrus sauce made with freshly minced lemongrass herbs, and served with nuoc man.
Made with freshly chopped garlic and a touch of soy sauce.
A yellow curry sauce.
* = gluten free
Drinks & Beverages
- FRESHLY SQUEEZED LIME DRINK 3.25
- COFFEE W/CONDENSED MILK (ICED OR HOT) 3.25
- TEA (iced or hot) 2.50
- BOTTLED WATER 2.50
- FOUNTAIN DRINKS (Coca-Cola Products)2.50
- Bud Light or Budweiser3.00
- Mad Tree4.00
- Prosecco, Mionetto Brut Prestige (glass and a half)7.50
- Pino Grigio - Caposaldo, Italy Glass 6.00 / Bottle 20.00
- Sauvigon Blanc - Starborough, New Zealand Glass 6.00 / Bottle 20.00
- Riesling - Pacific Rim, Washington Glass 6.00 / Bottle 20.00
- Chardonnay - Canyon Road, California Glass 6.00 / Bottle 20.00
- Tempranillo - Campo Viejo, Spain Glass 7.00 / Bottle 22.00
- Malbec, Cuarto Dominio Lotte 44, Argentina, CaliforniaGlass 7.00 / Bottle 22.00
- Cabernet Sauvignon - Kenwood Vineyards, California Glass 7.00 / Bottle 22.00
- Kikusui Junami Ginjo (300ml/2 Glasses) "Chrysanthemum Water" 20.00
- Sho Chiku Bai “Mio” Sparkling Sake (300ml/2 Glasses) 20.00
- Sho Chiku Bai “Nigori” Sake (375ml/2.5 Glasses) 22.00